Offices of Support & CARE Resources

Offices of Support for Students:

For a more comprehensive list of Guttman Community College offices and services, you can visit 

Counseling and Wellness Center– provides free mental health counseling to help students struggling with depression, anxiety, relationship issues, and other counseling-related concerns. Contact: 

Conduct – promotes a safe and secure community and enforces City University of New York rules and regulations through civility, integrity, and student learning while treating each student with dignity and respect. Contact:

Connect Center – connects students to housing, food, and other resources. Contact:

Public Safety – assists members of the campus community to report and deal with on and off campus emergencies appropriately. Contact:

Title IX – addresses and investigates discrimination, sexual misconduct (including sexual harassment, gender-based harassment, and sexual violence), and retaliation complaints. Contact:

CARE Documents & Resources

  • Guttman Community College Resources & Services: This document is a comprehensive list of Guttman office descriptions and other NYC resources available to Guttman students. 
    • Click here to download the Guttman Community College Resources & Services document
  • GCC Referral Reference Chart: This chart includes information about various Guttman Resources, how to refer a student there, and contact information. 
  • GCC CARE Card: This is a quick-reference card that can be used for students looking for additional wellness resources on campus or in New York City

If you, or anyone else, from the campus community observes a situation that needs immediate intervention, please contact Public Safety immediately at 212-221-4630 or extension 3-8102. If you are not on campus, please call 911. Situations that warrant immediate intervention include violence, or someone who is an imminent threat to themselves or others. 

A CARE Referral Form should be submitted AFTER emergency personnel have been contacted. You can submit the CARE Referral here.