Legal Assistance

Sometimes students might need legal assistance when experiencing issues with immigration status, landlord/tenant relationships or housing, or government benefits. We can make a referral for you to meet virtually with attorneys at Legal Aid who can provide free, short-term consultations.

For a legal referral, please call 646-313-8857 or send an email to